47 YEARS OLD
Al-hamdu lillah. Became 47 years old. I can see many hairs white on my body. It is a warning.
Today I dwelt on the past. I wonder how I can satisfy Allah Ta’ala with my weak Eiman and little deeds.
The past tells me a lot of things; good and bad experiences, many successes and a few failures. Not overjoyed with the successes and not worried about the failures.
Still a little student and happy and proud about it. Reading, researching and writing are my hobbies and solace. Teaching is a source of inspiration from which I gain knowledge. Social service is a source of happiness.
Today I wrote forewords to two books authored by Mawlawi Muhammad Razeen Malaahiree.
The overall reflection on the past days of life tells me that you are weak in Eiman, Amal, Akhlaaq, knowledge and comprehension.
May Allah, the Exalted bless me and my kith and kin with strong Eiman, good Amal, beautiful Akhlaaq, refined and vast knowledge and deep and thorough comprehension! May Allah Ta’ala grant me and my kith and kin good health and long life!
Aboo Awwaab Haniffa Abdul Nazar
* Behaviour shaping strategies in islam
* Misunderstanding of Islam; Cause for Islamophobia
* Capital punishment an islamic perspective
* Shari’ah Supervision in Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions
* Major Sins; a Brief Discussion
* Criticize the Way Law was Implemented not the Law
* 47 YEARS OLD